Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The origin of my family!

My family is very big. My great-grandmother was Italian and my great-grandfather was Spanish. They lived in Uruguay and had a farm. They were very hard-working. Everybody grew vegetables and fruit and also raised animals. Today my grandmother is ninety years old. She's very old, but she is very caring for my relatives. They like her because she used to be a very friendly partner when engaged in their activities. I like the story of my family and mine too. I sometimes see my photographs and I remember very special moments. Then I think to myself for some minutes how happy I am, I love my family an its origins.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Barth
    Ho are you?
    Until,today!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barth,
    Bia Fontana told me about the weblogs projects you and your classmates are doing. I like your blog and your writing. Don't stop. All the best.
    Deivis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful post!I also like to know more about my own family and other people's background.

    ReplyDelete