Friday, June 18, 2010

I love English:

>
> My favorite subject at school was English. I enjoyed reading texts
> and doing exercises in grammar. I prefered study English because I
> was good at it and since that time I started to love the English
> classes. I don’t remember the name of my teacher in high school but
> she was a Mrs. She had long, blonde hair and wore discreet clothes.
> She had good-looking and was very pleasant. Her classes were
> special because she created interesting and varied exercise all the
> time. I had few hours of practice. We had three hours of English
> each week was really necessary have many hours. I learned something
> that is useful for me today for example: I still read magazine in
> English. At the moment I study English at Ritter dos Reis and I love
> my classes because they are always different and dynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment