Friday, October 9, 2009

Supermarket!



Every friday I go to the supermarket to do the shopping. I prepare a list of foods. The contents of the list is divided into countable and uncountable nouns. Vegetables and fruits are countable : apple, banana, watermelon, pear and vegetables. green-pepper, potato, onion, tomato, and garlic. Uncountable: yoghurt, milk, tea, water, soda, juice, bread, cheese, meat. I think about my list and the fridge! "How many pears do you have in the frigde? How much tea do you drink every day, Barth?" I reflected and spook to myself, What do I need? Then I organize my list in a piece of paper. I love to cook meal on weekend for it's when I have time. My favourite food is pasta with dairy cream, watercress salad, drink orange juice, and vanilla ice-cream for dessert. I eat meat only sometimes because I don't like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment