Friday, October 9, 2009

The Weather!


What was the weather like in POA last weekend? It was sunny and hot. It was a beautiful and easygoing day. I walked my dogs in the neighborhood of Assunção. They loved the walk and it was perfect. Then I took to looking for a girlfriend for my dog, Jimmy Cliff. At the moment he needed to date because it was high time he was a father. I love puppies, I find baby dogs very cute. Jimmy Cliff and Victoria hate wet courtyards. They get irritated because their paws get wet; it's terrible. I confess my animals eat vegetables and fruits. My friend is a veterinary and she spoke it's a good idea, it does them good. They like summer because it is a wonderful season for animals.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you should post some pictures of your dogs!
    I think I'm a bit like them: I love vegetables and sunny weather. I also hate the rain and I get irritated when I get my feet wet!

    ReplyDelete