Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I still haven't found what I'm looking for!

I believe that everyday I find different things. For example: true friendships or a loyal love. But it's very difficult for everyone because the fear of getting hurt exist. I think is very rare to appear people.I'm looking for sincerity and special moments. I confess is really complicated to have a boyfriend or friends because it require much attention. I want to have someone to trust and talk about my dreams and secrets. I will fight with the destination to see an angel in my life.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think having a boyfirend or friend demands so much attention if people understand we all have lots of different interests in life. If we can shore some of them when together, that seems to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bartira. I agree with you, good friends and a good boyfriend are not things very easy to find. But, certainly there is a special boy anxious to meeting you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 year ago and a few days of this post, I have to tell you that finding someone special is independent of time we spend, but rather than risking to really know the person, I wish you all the best in life. kisses from a very distant past.

    ReplyDelete