Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sports!

I like sports in general and their origins are very interesting. I love to read about their history my opinion the most dangerous sport is Rugby. It’s terrible and violent. The most exciting is dragon boat. It really is very motivating. Swimming is the most fun and it is also good for our healthy. I also find Bocce funny because it is an uncommon sports, but it is also nice. I hate to watch people playing handball, it’s very boring. The least expensive sports in Brazil is soccer. It is easy to know why it is not expensive, it is the most popular sports in South America! I don't like to play handball because I don't find it interesting. I hate basketball and volleyball, I prefer tennis because it's extremely exciting, but it is also tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment