Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Synchronized swimming

My sport favorite is synchronized swimming because dance in a swimming pool is very artistic. I always watch this activity on tv when there are olympic games. I pay attention in the movements. Brazil has two young twin girls who are athletes in this sports, they are Carolina and Isabela Moraes. I confess: sports in general are good for our health. I really like athletic bodies. Everyone who is beautiful has a nice body. I prefer to eat vegetables, fruits, drink a lot of water, walk and do gymnastics .I did ballet for six years which demanded a lot of dedication and practice. My foot hurt very much but I loved to dance because I was happy all these days. Can you imagine the life of an athlete? It's necessary to tape measure the abs every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment